I like the look. Jeans are so 2010. I think you could be on the leading edge of fashion. But in the words of Claire from Modern Family, they do look like pants that a girl would wear to the beach. But the same goes for my pink shirt that I proudly wear all the time, so don't let that discourage you.
I loved the combo of you and your wife wearing crazy color pantelones...ummm? But really do you need to ask? You and Elisa are our fashionistas and -os in the family.
I like the look. Jeans are so 2010. I think you could be on the leading edge of fashion. But in the words of Claire from Modern Family, they do look like pants that a girl would wear to the beach. But the same goes for my pink shirt that I proudly wear all the time, so don't let that discourage you.
ReplyDeleteI loved the combo of you and your wife wearing crazy color pantelones...ummm? But really do you need to ask? You and Elisa are our fashionistas and -os in the family.
ReplyDelete