Despite my best efforts to not become one of those pathetic souls who thinks their dog is a person, Batman's privileges have been expanding. He now sits on the couch with us for evening television. He likes to splay himself out over your lap and start snoring. Batman also now sleeps in our room at the foot of the bed.
Sam and I just discussed how nerdy our family is. What he didn't know, is that Mom and I have determined that our next short story contest will require us to incorporate time travel into the storyline. Yep, it's a good thing I married a football watching man instead of an English major.
See above the manly dudes of the house on the couch. (Cousin Brennan is over for laundry.) Ignore the fact that Brennan is wearing tie dye. He is a hipster who just got back from a surf trip, so it is cool and passably manly.
I don't have time to make this post better because right now Chris and I are having a race to see who can post faster. He is using the iPad and I am using the desktop. It is thrilling.
Peace out.
Edit: Chris says: It was not I who gave into Batman. Elisa got scared that ghost children were going to eat her so she started letting Batman in the bedroom to protect her. In reality, all he does is stare at us without us knowing and steal and eat Elisa's earplugs. On another note, I now own blue and green pants so I am one of those hipsters.
If you want to complete your transformation into a person who thinks their dog is a human, you must put a sweater on Batman.
ReplyDelete